Call for Volunteers
On April 4, 2012
Volunteer Coordinator for Digital Kids Conference is accepting applications for a limited number of hard-working, knowledgeable, enthusiastic people who are interested in serving as members of the support team. Volunteers gain full access to the conference including lunch and networking events when they are not working. The Volunteer Coordinator will work with volunteers to insure a percentage of their time is left open to attend portions of the conference. If you are interested in participating in the most exciting Digital Kids Conference yet, please read and complete the application here.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo