Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
On April 13, 2012
Digital Kids Conference is endorsed by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, International Digital Media and Arts Association, International Game Developers Association and Toy Industry Association, among many others. This conference is the only event to provide entertainment professionals everything needed to create a profitable kids’ digital strategy, including inking valuable partnerships.
From the business of games, toys and feature-length productions to market research and venture capitalism, we’re blending professionals in business management, software development and eye-popping digital arts production and design. There’s a full spectrum of talent at Digital Kids capable of helping businesses prosper and their digital properties flourish.
Application Developers Alliance
Entertainment Consumers Association
Global Toy Experts
International Digital Media and Arts Association
International Game Developers Association
Los Angeles Venture Association
National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
Toy Industry Association
The Next Web
Women in Games International
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo