10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
On April 20, 2012
Digital Kids Conference is the only event that provides you with unparalleled exposure to best practices, current trends, and effective strategies behind the most successful techniques to develop and market to digital kids and youth.
In addition to saving $400 off the all-access door price by registering online by end-of-day April 20, here are 10 top reasons not to miss this year’s conference:
1. An Extraordinary Focus on Your Business. In all, 95 of the industry’s best and brightest have one thing in mind – sharing their expertise and strategies on how to successfully engage digital kids and connected youth.
2. Expansive Depth & Breadth. The groundswell of opportunity in the digital kids market space means there’s no end in sight for for the diverse array of businesses interested in gaining a foothold, from entrepreneurs, start-ups, established firms. Learn from Universal Pictures, LEGO, Activision, Disney, Wizard101/KingsIsle, Spin Master, National Geographic, the NFL, Cartoon Network, Sony Online, and Yahoo! Kids and many others.
3. Unprecedented Cross-Industry Networking. Cross-platform success takes cross-industry knowledge. You’ll only gain this by networking at the largest gathering of professionals engaged in producing online and mobile products and services for digitally-connected youth. Industries attending include games, toys, music, software, film, publishing, social media, and more.
4. New Business Deals Await. Ink partnerships with professionals in business management, software development, eye-popping digital arts production and design, and more. Our industry-leading partner organizations include the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, International Game Developers Association, and Toy Industry Association among others.
5. Can’t-Miss Keynotes. Industry ‘game’ changers from KingsIsle Entertainment and Disney will put you ahead of the curve. Wizard101 creators Todd Coleman and Josef Hall discuss Moving from Hardcore Games to Kids Games and Disney Mobile GM Bart Decrem examines Developing a Global Franchise for the Mobile Generation.
6. Market Research Worth Far Beyond the Admission Price. Our market researchers will set you on a profitable path for growth and get your venture soaring. Hear the latest from The NPD Group, Interpret LLC, KZero Worldswide SA, LEMONADE Creative Consulting, M2 Research, The Marketing Store, Circle 1 Network, and Youth Insights.
7. First-of-a-Kind Safety Track. We bring you face-to-face with the FTC and California Attorney General’s office. Learn practical and usable techniques on how to create a safe online or mobile experience for child-aged users. Discover everything you NEED to know, and more.
8. Compelling Topics and Landmark Case Studies. Five conference tracks covering Business, Content, Market Research, Operations and Safety will give you the ins and outs of building, managing and monetizing youth-oriented interactive products and services like you never thought possible.
9. Essential Resources. Our expo floor has you covered. Engage with companies whose expertise is delivering products and services that support content production, hosting, outreach and more. These include: Dubit, Frima, KidSafe Seal Program, Blockdot, Virtual Piggy, and Electrotank.
10. Affordability. Crafting a successful business strategy takes time and money. Digital Kids Conference accelerates your time-to-market while keeping your costs in check. Even the price of attending Digital Kids is a value. No other event provides you more for less. Register now.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo