What Are Your Users Doing?
On December 12, 2011
April 26, 2012 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm -
Track: Track 4 - Operations
What are your users doing? Why are they doing it? How do you know they are “actually” doing anything? The secrets of your success are in your numbers. At this panel comprised of top analytics firms you learn how to find out exactly what your user is doing and how to get the best-of-the-best from your audience. From registration funnels to content placement, this session will cover the methods used to measure the highs and lows of interactive experiences and how to leverage the data.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo