Community Management: Big budget vs. Small Budget. Big Numbers vs. Small Numbers
On December 12, 2011
The art of community management has changed and broadened over the last ten years, and is necessary for almost any online interactive presence. Community management has transcended to include a variety of platforms, it touches customer support, marketing, game masters, game design, and event planning, and it includes scaling to audience, budget, business goals, and toolsets. This panel includes experts who help drive strategy for community management in a variety of platforms.
- Panelist: Timothy Lee, Director of Community Management, Numedeon, Inc. - Creators of Whyville
- Panelist: Michelle Neyland, Online Communities Specialist, U.S. Department of State
- Panelist: Kiersten Samwell, Community Relations & Social Media Manager, KingsIsle Entertainment (Wizard101)
- Panelist: Nate Sawatzky, Director of Player Relations, Sleepy Giant Entertainment
- Moderator: Rich Weil, Vice President of Client Services, Metaverse Mod Squad
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo