Digital Dilemmas, Mobile Matters and App Aptitude: The Whats and Whys Behind Today’s Parents’ Relationship to Technology
On April 3, 2012
It’s not news that this generation of digital natives sees cell phones, touchscreens and apps as something that have always been around. But not so for their parents, who have had to incorporate attitudes about iPads into their parenting priorities, and have had to strategize about cell phone rules and rituals that way that previous generations had to grapple with TV time. In this presentation, based on data garnered from YouthBeat™, C+R Research’s ongoing study of over 70,000 kids, tweens, teens and parents, and ParentSpeak™, our online community of moms and dads of preschoolers through teens, we will explore the way parents perceive and participate in their children’s digital lives. We will not only expose what they do when it comes to technology for their preschoolers, kids, tweens and teens, but will also uncover the critical whys behind their behaviors.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo