Fireside Chat: Skylanders: Transmedia and Connected Play — an interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylanders
On April 9, 2012
April 25, 2012 12:15 pm - 12:45 pm - Ballroom C
Activision’s SkylandersSpyro’s Adventure, a unique cross-platform product that combined a video game with collectible real-world toys, has recently taken the toy and video game industries by storm. Spyro’s Adventure was the most successful kids’ IP launch last year and became a Top 10 seller in North America, generating the greatest overall single-year sales, inclusive of software and accessories, of any new children’s IP. The mega-hit recently announced plans to add to its burgeoning cross-platform franchise this Fall with Skylanders Giants.
Touching on the core of the narrative, play and transmedia focus of Skylanders, Joby and Marty will share their experiences in helping create different aspects of the Skylanders franchise and what it means to bring toys to life.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo