On December 12, 2011
Acquisition, retention, and engagement are always three hot button topics. One of the most successful ways to support acquisition, retention, and engagement in an interactive experience is the art of the “game”. From developing a meta-game to fully gamifying your entire experience, you’re building the tools necessary for your audience to engage, compete, return, and desire more. This panel discusses the art of gamification, what’s proven successful, tips to multiple platform play, and monetization.
- Panelist: Matthew Brand, Senior Business Development Manager, Badgeville
- Panelist: Dan Ferguson, VP of Creative Services/Co-Founder, Blockdot
- Moderator: Mark Friedler, President, Worlds and Games LLC
- Panelist: Christine Moore, Senior Director, Content Strategy and Planning, Cartoon Network Digital
- Panelist: Izzy Neis, Vice President of User Engagement, Fight My Monster
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo