How Much Control Should Parents Have?
On December 16, 2011
Should parents be able to limit their child’s play time? Change chat settings? Control spending? De-activate or delete their child’s account? These questions and more will be explored in a live demonstration of the most commonly-offered parental controls across a gamut of online services for kids, including game sites, virtual worlds/MMOs, social networks, e-mail and other web-related services. Also, find out which parental controls are useful versus useless, and which ones are legally required versus industry best practices. This session produced by the kidSAFE® Seal Program
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo