Is It Kid-Appropriate?
On December 12, 2011
Content, Ads, Marketing, E-Commerce. These are the things that can help you make money. But these same things, if not handled properly, can also help derail your company’s reputation. So how do you determine whether the content on your site is child-appropriate? And which types of ads, promotions, and marketing practices are considered acceptable? This panel of experts will delve into these issues, and in the end, leave you with clear markers on where to draw the line and how to strike the right balance. This session produced by the kidSAFE® Seal Program
- Panelist: Ryan Bettencourt, President, Zui.com
- Moderator: Marcus Gners, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Stardoll Media
- Panelist: Dave Rogers, Managing Editor, Yahoo! Kids
- Moderator: Shai Samet, Founder and President, kidSAFE® Seal Program
- Panelist: Dan Wilmer, SVP of Digital Media, KIDZBOP
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo