Kids Focus Group: What are They Playing, Where are They Spending?
On December 12, 2011
We asked kids: Do you have things that sleep in your room that also live online in a virtual world? Can you find characters from your favorite book online? How many videos have you uploaded to YouTube? Have you made an in-world avatar based movie, mixed it with music and posted it online for your friends? Hear what kids think are “fun digital toys, great games” and why. Learn what “user-generated content” means to them, and what types of toys or TV shows they think need a web experience. We’ll have a panel of kids tell us about these things and more. Take the time to find out now what you need to do to make your brand a kid “must have” and a parent “I’ll pay for that” brand.
- Moderator: Jorian (Jori) Clarke, CEO, Circle 1 Network
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo