NPD Group: The State of Mobile Kids
On December 12, 2011
Access, convenience, mobility, social, promotion – all words being associated with the play patterns of today’s kids. This panel will look at what kids are really doing, in terms of physical and digital content, traditional and emerging toys and devices, and the interplay all these have on entertainment. We will look at who is adopting new technology, what is being adopted, and which content formats are being used. How are kids defining mobility today? Is it a new experience spurred by tablets and smartphones or evolution of traditional play? And, where’s Mom in all of this – a driver and facilitator or merely the piggy bank?
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo