Kids Entertainment: Transitioning from Traditional Media to the Digital Era
On December 13, 2011
The youth entertainment space is going through a major evolution, pushing marketers to re-imagine traditional content as an immersive and interactive experience. With so many choices including multimedia platforms, the ability to develop and customize content, as well as a bevy of new business models available, how are established brands laying the groundwork to ensure longevity and relevance among their audiences? Find out what some of the leading kids producers are doing to adapt to the new digital frontier.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo