Best Practices in Social Media
On December 12, 2011
Content vs. Marketing vs. Advertising – Oh my. Social media can be daunting. The social media landscape changes it seems almost monthly and is growing exponentially. How do you leverage it effectively and where do you spend your time and attention? This session will outline the opportunities and pitfalls and discuss major elements of social media available to you and your firm: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, instant messaging, group chat, email, and more. Understand what works with digital kids and connected youth and what doesn’t.
- Panelist: Stephanie Azzarone, President, Child's Play Communications
- Panelist: Beth Blecherman, Founder/Editor, Chief Technology Mom (CTM), TechMamas.com
- Panelist: Jon Paul Buchmeyer, VP, Digital Engagement, Metaverse Mod Squad
- Panelist: Hanna Miranda, Managing Director, Atomic Online – an Evolve Media Corp. Company
- Moderator: Marty Poulin, Founder and CEO, ShadyLogic
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo