Family Gaming – It’s Not Just Child’s Play
On December 12, 2011
Significant financial upside exists for those who crack the creative code of family games. More than half of parents already buy mobile apps for their kids, and say they wish games would provide a means to bond with their children in a fun, positive way. So how can the game industry transition from building kids’ games that appeal only to kids, isolating them from their parents, to games that the entire family can enjoy? Take a constructive look at how to move from stand-alone kids titles to cross-platform, asynchronous and asymmetrical gameplay, how to engage players with varying skills and motivations, and key constructs for successful family games, with engaging demonstrations that exemplify great cross-generational play.
- Moderator: Dr. J. Alison Bryant, Founder and President, PlayScience
- Panelist: Kate Connally, CEO, Tadami
- Panelist: Stuart Drexler, Board Advisor, Tykoon
- Panelist: Björn Jeffery, CEO and Founder, Toca Boca
- Panelist: Nancy MacIntrye, CEO and Founder, Fingerprint
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo