Adam Hildreth, Founder & CEO, Crisp Thinking
On February 16, 2012
- Company: Crisp Thinking
- Title: Founder and CEO
Adam is the CEO of Crisp Thinking. A serial entrepreneur having previously founded Dubit the first virtual world for kids and teens in 1999. Adam sits on the UK Council for Child Internet Safety and has won numerous awards including the CBI Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year and BT’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo