Allison Dollar, CEO, ITV Alliance
On March 21, 2012
- Transmedia: Connected Play Crossing Seamlessly (Moderator)
Allison Dollar is CEO of the ITV Alliance, representing corporations driving interactivity. She has advised numerous media and technology companies, including Liberty Media, IBM, AOL, France Telecom, Scripps, WB and AT&T, and aided acceleration of other digital ventures to IPO or merger. Dollar sat on the TV Academy’s IMPG Executive Committee and was a Blue Ribbon judge. Her book Interactive Television: Tracking an Emerging Market, analyzes television’s historic reinvention.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo