Amy Henry, Vice President, Youth Insights
On April 2, 2012
- Company: Youth Insights
- Title: Vice President
Amy has worked for nearly 15 years as a researcher and strategist focused on helping organizations develop products and properties that successfully meet the needs of kids, tweens and teens, and their parents. Amy has worked with a variety of kid- and youth-focused organizations including Nickelodeon, Disney, MTV, Scholastic, Crayola, PBS Kids Sprout, National Geographic Kids, Boy Scouts of America, Common Sense Media and Joan Ganz Cooney Center. Before joining C+R, Amy was an Account Supervisor at The Geppetto Group, a Partner and head of the Kids Practice at Insight Research Group, and the head of research at Just Kid Inc.
Amy received her BA from Dartmouth College and her Ed.M. in Human Development and Psychology from Harvard’s Graduate School of Education. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Childhood Studies at Rutgers University. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and two sons.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo