Amy Pritchard, CEO, Metaverse Mod Squad
On February 16, 2012
- Company: Metaverse Mod Squad
- Title: CEO
Under her leadership, the company has grown from a handful of remote moderators to an industry leader in worldwide managed services for digital spaces. Previously, Amy was the director of after school programs at an elementary school in Santa Barbara, and later worked as a commercial litigator in Los Angeles and Silicon Valley. She is a regular speaker and voice for online safety and engagement for kids, and she serves on the Advisory Board for the
kidSAFE Program and the Association of Virtual Worlds. Amy has been featured in the New York Times for her work in the online kids space and clients include The NFL, HarperCollins, NBC, The State Department, PBS Kids, and
Nickolodeon. She has a BA in Sociology from University of California at Santa Barbara and a JD from PCU School of Law. She resides in Northern California with her husband, daughter, and Newman, the worthless labrador.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo