Arseny Lebedev, Managing Director, Signus Labs
On March 23, 2012
- Delivery Methods: Choosing the Best Mediums (Moderator)
Arseny Lebedev co-founded Signus Labs, where he manages marketing and partnership strategies. Since its founding in 2009, Signus Labs grew organically to a 31-person full development studio that delivers on multiple platforms to millions of players. Arseny follows a balanced development philosophy — gameplay and profitability are fundamental to a successful project. Signus develops social games on Web and Mobile Platforms. Prior to Signus, Arseny worked in marketing at Large Animal Games. Look out for Signus interactive children’s story Lola and Lucy’s Big Adventure coming in Q2 2012.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo