Bart Decrem, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Disney Mobile
On March 27, 2012
- Company: Disney Mobile
- Title: Senior Vice President and General Manager
Bart Decrem is Senior Vice President and General Manager for Disney Mobile, the mobile content product group of Disney, and the unit behind the wildly successful ‘Where’s My Water? mobile gaming phenomenon.
A seasoned Silicon Valley entrepreneur and product visionary, Bart founded Tapulous in 2008. The company quickly became a leading app developer, with more than one billion games played among all Tapulous apps to-date. In July, 2010, Tapulous became a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, becoming part of Disney Interactive Media Group.
Before founding Tapulous, Bart headed marketing and business affairs for the Firefox 1.0 launch. He was also a co-founder of desktop Linux startup Eazel and the founding chief executive officer of Flock, the social web browser company.
Bart has been an Entrepreneur In Residence at Doll Capital Management and worked on a number of community projects. He was born and raised in Belgium, holds a JD from Stanford Law School.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo