Bjorn Jeffery, CEO and Founder, Toca Boca
On March 20, 2012
- Family Gaming – It’s Not Just Child’s Play (Panelist)
Björn Jeffery is the CEO and founder of Toca Boca, a play studio that makes digital toys for touchscreen devices. Toca Boca has had 6 million downloads since March, 2011 and has won multiple awards during their first year including NAPPA Gold, Telenor Digital Prize 2011 and Mobile Innovation of the Year in Sweden. It is also part of the digital arm of The Bonnier Group, one of Europe’s largest media groups with interests in books, newspapers, magazines, television, internet and film. In 2011, Bonnier had net sales of over 30 billion SEK.
Previously, he was Director of Future Media & Technology at Bonnier Research & Development, where he was responsible for global research and analysis regarding consumer behavior and strategic shifts in technology. Other projects include founding and being the CEO of the strategic web agency Good Old, founding Manolo.se – the first blog to be sold in Northern Europe, and Discobelle.net – one of the most influential music blogs in the club music scene. Previous employers include the Swedish dailies Göteborgs-Posten and Sydsvenskan, and SVT – Swedish National Television.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo