Brad Schultz, Head, Moshi TV
On April 18, 2012
- Company: Moshi TV
- Title: Head
Brad Schultz is the head of Moshi TV, an in-development online platform that hosts a combination of video content including animated Moshi Monsters shorts, moderated user-generated content and programming from third-party producers. Moshi TV also features a social layer through which kids can comment, rate and recommend shows to their network of friends.
Prior to Mind Candy, Brad led digital content across multiple platforms for MoonScoop’s kids’ network, Kabillion. Brad also worked on the launch of several new shows including Hero: 108, Rob Dyrdek’s Wild Grinders and Chloe’s Closet alongside all of the major kids’ TV networks. In addition to his work at Kabillion, Brad founded the company Flying Penguin, and launched multiple iPhone/iPad applications currently on the market.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo