Cedric Sellin, Founder and CEO, YogiPlay
On April 4, 2012
- Company: YogiPlay
- Title: Founder and CEO
Cedric is an engineer by training and a graduate of Stanford University and Wharton Business School. A member of the founding team at Aruba Wireless Networks, Cedric focused on software engineering.
As the father of three, and frustrated with the challenges he faced in finding quality learning apps for his own children, Cedric – along with his wife Michal – founded YogiPlay in 2011. YogiPlay is an innovative new mobile learning apps service designed specifically for children (ages 3 to 8) and their parents. YogiPlay provides parents with meaningful insight related to their child’s learning progress as well as personalized app recommendations tailor-made to meet each child’s learning and play interests. YogiPlay makes it easy for parents to find high-quality and fun apps for their kids.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo