Christine Moore, Senior Director, Content Strategy and Planning, Cartoon Network Digital
On March 14, 2012
- Company: Cartoon Network Digital
- Title: Senior Director, Content Strategy and Planning
- Twitter: @cartoonnetwork
- Gamification: Meta-game (Panelist)
Christine Moore is the senior director, content strategy and planning for Cartoon Network Digital. In this capacity, Moore is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of content across digital platforms, including online and mobile. Based in Atlanta, Moore reports to Chris Waldron, vice president, digital for Cartoon Network.
Moore came to Cartoon Network in 1998 and was a promotions producer for CartoonNetwork.com and prior to her current role, was director of content for Cartoon Network Digital.
Moore earned her Bachelor of Science in Journalism from Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com), currently seen in more than 99 million U.S. homes and 166 countries around the world, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s ad-supported cable service now available in HD offering the best in original, acquired and classic animated entertainment for kids and families. Nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. (ET, PT), Cartoon Network shares its channel space with Adult Swim, a late-night destination showcasing original and acquired animation for young adults 18-34. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo