Dan Wilmer, SVP of Digital Media, KIDZBOP
On February 16, 2012
- Company: KIDZBOP
- Title: SVP of Digital Media
- Is It Kid-Appropriate? (Panelist)
Dan Wilmer is the Senior Vice President of Digital Media at KIDZ BOP, the #1 music brand for kids, ages 5-12 in the U.S. He oversees the management and strategic development of KIDZ BOP.com, a leading safe social network for kids and tweens. The site allows kids to create video-based web shows and contests, as well as chat with friends, play games, and build fan pages – with parental permission and expert moderation for all social activities. To date, more than 1.2MM kids have become registered users.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo