Daniel Witenberg, SVP of Product Development, Kidzcert
On March 20, 2012
- Company: Kidzcert
- Title: SVP of Product Development
Currently consumed with his work in an online safety and privacy for young audiences, Daniel is a veteran of the New Media industry. Having cut his teeth in the late 90s developing online media solutions for a variety of studios and clients in Europe, Australia and the US, Daniel moved to Sulake Ltd in 2005 to develop and operate a Virtual World for Disney Online.
Subsequently, Daniel consulted on social and online game designs for AAA media and entertainment companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm, and National Geographic, and headed up Tweehouse, a Finnish company that created a customizable and rapidly deployable web based multiplayer game engine.
Recent notable placements include a two and half year stint at LEGO’s Playwell studios, working on the tween-oriented AAA MMO, LEGO Universe, and with the Angry Birds Web team at the HQ of the creator of that franchise, Rovio.
Right now, Daniel consults to a number of social digital businesses, and is a founder at Kidzcert, a company dedicated to developing the future of online safety and privacy for kids and families.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo