Dave Rogers, Managing Editor, Yahoo! Kids
On March 20, 2012
- Company: Yahoo! Kids
- Title: Managing Editor
- Is It Kid-Appropriate? (Panelist)
Dave Rogers is managing editor of Yahoo! Kids. A pioneer in digital media, Dave began his career as a producer of award-winning e-learning courses for many of America’s top tier retailers. With the rise of the Web, he founded an information architecture/user experience practice, completing projects for Fortune 500 companies including HP, Mattel and Disney. He is an inveterate believer in digital media’s power to transform society by connecting people to empowering information and communities.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo