Ed Lewis, Founder and CEO, Media Chaperone
On January 24, 2012
- Company: Media Chaperone
- Title: Founder and CEO
- Twitter: @piggybackparent
- Case Study - Monetization (Lecturer)
Ed Lewis is married, a father of two and a Founder & CEO of Media Chaperone. Ed is a serial entrepreneur that has delivered 4-7x returns to investors. He was a marketing and business development executive at two venture backed start-ups that scaled to their IPOs (iPIX- ’99 and Telular- ’94). Additionally, Ed was an executive at an internal Motorola start-up that invented the cable modem. Ed’s most recent success was in co-founding RCBG, an online and broadband media consultancy of which he sold his equity interest in ’08 before starting Media Chaperone.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo