Eric Brassard, Chief Executive Officer, Woozworld
On January 23, 2012
- Company: Woozworld
- Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Twitter: @woozworld
- What Are Your Users Doing? (Panelist)
Eric Brassard has over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries. He has held senior management positions in both American and Canadian companies including Rogers, Avon and Reader’s Digest. Eric has strong expertise in the field of database marketing and a solid track record in identifying new commercial opportunities. In 2010, Eric co-founded and became CEO of Woozworld, a massively multiplayer social game for tweens.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo