Floris Jan Cuypers, VP of Corporate Development & External Communications, Spil Games
On March 29, 2012
- Company: Spil Games
- Title: VP of Corporate Development & External Communications
- Delivery Methods: Choosing the Best Mediums (Panelist)
Floris Jan currently leads the corporate and business development team, and the corporate communications team at Spil Games, focusing on strategy, company growth, strategic partnerships, and investor relations.
Prior to joining Spil Games in 2009, Floris Jan was responsible for Google’s advertiser marketing and brand activation programs in the Netherlands and Belgium, as well as integrated brand programs and business development projects for YouTube globally. He has also worked as a product marketeer for Philips and as a strategy consultant with the global consulting firm Monitor Group, where he worked throughout Europe and the United States in the FMCG, electronics, publishing, and energy industries. Floris Jan earned an MSc in applied physics with a minor in business administration from Delft University of Technology.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo