Hanna Miranda, Managing Director, Atomic Online – an Evolve Media Corp. Company
On March 23, 2012
- Company: Atomic Online – an Evolve Media Corp. Company
- Title: Managing Director
- Best Practices in Social Media (Panelist)
Hanna Miranda oversees Evolve’s Youthology brand—a leading provider of kid, tween and teen focused digital marketing programs. Hanna has driven the growth of the Youthology properties and partnerships that now reach almost 10 million kids and teens a month (Comscore Dec. 2011). As part of Hanna’s day-to-day responsibilities operating Youthology’s owned and operated websites, she recently led the award winning redesign of the premier content and social networking site for teens, TeenSpot.com. Additionally, Hanna manages Evolve’s Momtastic.com family of sites giving Hanna unique insights into reaching and connecting with both kids and their parents in the digital space.
Prior to Evolve Media, Hanna served as a Business Development Manager at Game Fly Media, and managed strategic partnerships at Dave Brown Entertainment. Hanna graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Southern California
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo