Holly M. Hawkins, Director of Global Consumer Policy & Child Safety, AOL
On March 20, 2012
- Company: AOL
- Title: Director of Global Consumer Policy & Child Safety
- How Much Control Should Parents Have? (Panelist)
Holly Hawkins has more than 15 years of experience in online child safety. In her role as Director of Global Consumer Policy and Child Safety, Ms. Hawkins works closely with both domestic and international child protection and Internet safety organizations. She is the co-creator and frequent contributor of Safetyclicks.com, a safety blog designed to support and inform parents as they teach their kids to navigate the Internet.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo