J. Todd Coleman, Vice President and Creative Director, KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
On March 13, 2012
- Company: KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
- Title: Vice President and Creative Director
- Twitter: @jtoddcoleman
J. Todd Coleman is an internationally recognized Director/Producer of virtual worlds. He is the creative lead behind Wizard101, KingsIsle’s enormously popular online game. In 2011, he was named Massive Online Gamer Magazine’s #1 Most Influential Person in Online Gaming, and one of Game Developer Magazine’s Top 50 Developers.
Prior to joining KingsIsle, Todd was co-founder of the online game company Wolfpack Studios, Inc., and acted as the creative director of the MMO title Shadowbane until the company was acquired by Ubisoft Entertainment in early 2004. Prior to Wolfpack Studios, Todd founded, grew and eventually sold Reliant Data, a technology company, to Compuware Corporation.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo