Jake Witherell, Chief Operating Officer, Schell Games
On January 24, 2012
- Company: Schell Games
- Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Twitter: @JakeWitherell
- How to Scale Your Human Infrastructure (Panelist)
Jake acts as the COO of Schell Games, keeping everyone happy and snagging the best and brightest projects for the studio. Jake brings 15 years of experience to the Schell Games team, having worked with founding, managing, advising, and investing companies, not the least of these being M Park (which he co-founded), Netspoke, Inc., and iMeet, Inc., among others.
Jake holds a BA in Economics from Tufts University and an MBA from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. When not managing Schell Games, Jake enjoys spending time with his family, including his three young children.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo