James Cahall, Executive Vice President of Technology, Toon Goggles
On April 25, 2012
- Company: Toon Goggles
- Title: Executive Vice President of Technology
- Delivery Methods: Choosing the Best Mediums (Panelist)
From the web portal to mobile and connect TV applications, James leads Toon Goggles’ technology infrastructure and feature integration. He explores new technologies that can drive increased revenue and facilitate implementation of business strategy, as well as finding products and services that are potentially disruptive to the industry and give Toon Goggles a competitive advantage. James completed Bachelor’s and Master’s studies in Aerospace Engineering at Cal Poly in 2005, has 8 years of professional engineering experience, and has been involved in programming-related projects for over 15 years.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo