Jay Moore, Founder and CEO, Popzy
On March 27, 2012
- Company: Popzy
- Title: Founder and CEO
- How to Scale Your Human Infrastructure (Moderator)
Jay is a serial/parallel entrepreneur, who thrives on building successful new ventures in the gaming sector. Founder and CEO of Popzy, a game publishing company with the mission of bringing great mobile entertainment brands to raving fans and building vibrant communities. Popzy works to build the reputation and visibility of talented developers.
Jay has been an evangelist and brand manager in the games industry since 1994, a partner in GarageGames and host of Indie Game Con `02-`05. Frequent speaker at GDC SF & Austin, e3, LA Games Conf., LOGIN and Casual Connect. Start up advisor to game entrepreneurs he is an insight merchant focused on building strong business teams and advising on brand, business and corporate development.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo