Jess Brallier, SVP and Publisher, Poptropica and Funbrain, Pearson
On February 16, 2012
- Company: Pearson
- Title: SVP and Publisher, Poptropica and Funbrain
Jess M. Brallier, SVP and Publisher of Pearson’s Family Education Network, is publisher of multiple web sits, including the virtual world Poptropica (www.Poptropica.com). He’s also been an award-winning book publisher and best-selling author of both adult and children’s books. His other sites include www.Funbrain.com, www.Infoplease.com, www.TeacherVision.com, www.FamilyEducation.com, and www.FactMonster.com.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo