Dr. Jo Webber, Chairman, CEO and Founder, Virtual Piggy
On January 23, 2012
- Making Money While Engaging Your Audience (Panelist)
Dr. Jo Webber is an experienced software company CEO. She served as the CEO of InnaPhase Inc., and led the company to become a world-leading supplier of scientific software and management solutions. She directed the acquisition of a division of a public company and led the sale of InnaPhase to Thermo Electron (NYSE:TMO) in 2004. She then became CEO of Energy Solutions International, a supplier of software for the management of oil and gas pipelines, and directed two strategic acquisitions and the successful sale of the company. She has a Ph.D. in Quantum Physics from the University of Nottingham Trent/Manchester University and serves on the boards of Maxwell Systems and Octagon Research Solutions. She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry and a Chartered Chemist.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo