Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology, Activision and Creative Director for Product and Brand, Skylanders
On April 9, 2012
- Company: Activision & Skylanders
- Title: VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand
Joby is VP, Art and Technology for Activision and a Creative Director for Product and Brand for the Skylanders franchise. Joby is a 20 year game industry veteran and was Chief Creative Officer of Luxoflux – developers of the multi-million-selling Shrek 2, True Crime and Vigilante 8 videogames. Joby oversees creative development at Luxoflux and co-manages the studio.
Prior to joining Activision, Joby was an employee and Advisory Board member at Shiny Entertainment and a Partner at Neversoft. At Shiny, where he was the Art Director and Co-Project Lead on Sacrifice – one of the highest rated PC games ever. For his work on that game, Joby was nominated by his industry peers in the 1st annual Game Developers Choice Awards for Excellence in Visual Arts.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo