Jon Paul Buchmeyer, VP, Digital Engagement, Metaverse Mod Squad
On January 24, 2012
- Company: Metaverse Mod Squad
- Title: VP, Digital Engagement
- Twitter: @metav3rse
- Best Practices in Social Media (Panelist)
Based in New York City, Jon Paul Buchmeyer is the Vice President of Digital Engagement for Metaverse Mod Squad, the leader in managed digital services for social, gaming and online communities. With a diverse background in marketing, journalism, publicity, blogging and filmmaking, Jon Paul brings a unique perspective to helping brands grow through social media. He oversees a team servicing the firm’s marquee East Coast clients, including Carnegie Hall, Ecco Domani, HarperCollins, the NFL, Proctor & Gamble’s Wella Professionals, as well as work on projects for travel clients like Loews Hotels, Enchantment Group, and Sorrel River Ranch. Jon Paul has advised and created award-winning programs for some of the world’s most coveted brands including Absolut, The Advocate, Canyon Ranch, Condé Nast Traveler, The Economist, Hyatt Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Levi’s/Dockers, The New Yorker, Samsonite, Santa Margherita Wines,Tanqueray, Wells Fargo and Whole Foods Market.
Jon Paul is also an accomplished writer, with work published in Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, Afar, American Way, EnRoute, Food & Wine, as well as his internationally popular blog Poptimistic.com. He was a finalist for the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Award for his humorous memoir Alphabet City: My So-Called Sitcom Life about life as a gay Mary Tyler Moore. He graduated from the University of Texas-Austin, and lives in New York City with his husband and little dog Frida.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo