Josef Hall, Vice President of Development, KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
On March 13, 2012
- Company: KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
- Title: Vice President of Development
Josef’s extensive knowledge of the technical challenges relating to the development of massively multiplayer online games provides a valuable addition to the KingsIsle team. In addition to his technical background, he is integral in game design, and is the co-creator of Wizard101, KingsIsle’s first online title. Mr. Hall has many years of experience in managing technical teams in entrepreneurial environments.
Prior to joining KingsIsle, Josef followed a long-time dream and co-founded the online game company Wolfpack Studios, Inc. While at Wolfpack, he functioned in many roles, including acting executive producer of Shadowbane, and was instrumental in creating a technology platform used in the development of the MMOG title Shadowbane. Josef was involved in all aspects of product design, development, and business operations up until the acquisition of the company by Ubisoft Entertainment. Prior to Wolfpack, Josef developed a Data Migration Engine technology and led a team of technical consultants as Director of Professional Services at Reliant Data Systems.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo