Kate Connally, CEO, Tadami
On March 20, 2012
- Company: Tadami
- Title: CEO
- Family Gaming – It’s Not Just Child’s Play (Panelist)
Kate Connally has been building casual games businesses that develop brands and programming for focused demographic groups for over eleven years. She was instrumental in identifying the female casual gamer when she was running the first downloadable games business at Shockwave. Most recently, she built the AddictingGames business into one of the top media brands for teen-age boys. She has now teamed with veterans of LeapFrog and Nickelodeon to launch Tadami, a family communication platform based around the company’s unique video creativity engine.
She began her career with Volpe, Welty & Company, and has held posts with Advent International, Macromedia, Inc. and Nickelodeon / MTV Networks. Connally graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a bachelor’s degree in history. In 2010, she was named by “Fast Company” magazine among the “Most Influential Women in Games.”
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo