Kathleen Cella, Director, KIDS, The NPD Group
On March 20, 2012
- Company: The NPD Group
- Title: Director, KIDS
- NPD Group: The State of Mobile Kids (Lecturer)
Kathleen’s role is to manage and develop NPD’s KIDS business which is one of NPD’s newest businesses and was launched in 2011. She works with leading manufacturers and retailers to help them better understand how spending breaks down for children ages 0-14 across nineteen different industries with a significant focus on licensing. With solid data interpretation and analytical skills Kathleen is recognized as an expert within the industry. She has been with The NPD Group for over seventeen years in both client relationship and data management roles. Kathleen has worked with leading Manufacturers helping them apply market information to fact based Sales and Marketing decision-making. Kathleen plays a key role in product development efforts at NPD, working closely with clients and NPD’s internal product management team to enhance services to best fit the evolving marketplace. In her spare time Kathleen enjoys reading, walking her dog and spending time with friends and family. Kathleen resides in Commack, New York with her husband Jeff and her two children.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo