Kenneth H. Abbe, Staff Attorney, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission
On March 16, 2012
- Company: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission
- Title: Staff Attorney
- Safety and Privacy in Mobile Apps (Panelist)
Ken Abbe is a staff attorney in the Western Region-San Francisco office of the Federal Trade Commission. Since joining the Commission in 1999, Ken has focused primarily on litigating consumer protection matters in federal district court. He is also actively involved in the Commission’s community outreach efforts.
Ken graduated from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in 1991 and the University of Virginia School of Law in 1994. Ken is a member of the State Bar of California and the District of Columbia Bar. He and his wife, Esther, live in the East Bay with their daughter, Jazzy, and two unruly cats.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo