Lana Castleman, Editor, Kidscreen/iKids
On March 29, 2012
In her ninth year at Kidscreen, Editor Lana Castleman currently oversees all editorial and content planning for the global children’s entertainment industry’s leading information source, including Kidscreen and iKids magazines, e-pub Kidscreen Daily and premier annual event Kidscreen Summit. Career highlights so far include having Oscar the Grouch wish her “a rotten day” and getting early peeks at a number of kids series and products before they made it big. In February 2012, she also oversaw the launch of brand extension, iKids. This one-of-a-kind magazine is dedicated to covering the world of children’s digital entertainment. Lana joined Kidscreen in 2003 as Senior Writer, quickly moving up to the post of Managing Editor in 2005 and taking over as Editor in June 2009. Prior to joining Kidscreen, Lana served as Associate Editor at Canada’s trade magazine for the printing industry, Graphic Monthly, published by North Island Publishing. Lana holds an Honours B.A. and Master’s Degree from McMaster University.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo