Marcus Gners, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Stardoll Media
On April 19, 2012
- Company: Stardoll Media
- Title: Director of Marketing and Business Development
- Is It Kid-Appropriate? (Moderator)
Marcus Gners joined Stardoll in 2009 after leaving his position as Head of Marketing for the Sweden’s largest youth website. Prior to that Gners worked in various positions within advertising, media and management consulting. He is currently Director, Business Development & Marketing at Stardoll responsible for running the global team for acquisition of new users and strategic partnerships. Marcus has an M.B.A. from Gothenburg University and a degree in Communication from Berghs SOC. He has also written a book about men’s fashion.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo