Mark Friedler, President, Worlds and Games LLC
On April 2, 2012
- Company: Worlds and Games LLC
- Title: President
- Gamification: Meta-game (Moderator)
Mark is a serial entrepreneur, online games and media executive who has founded, grown and sold 4 companies. He founded IndustryGamers.com that was acquired in 2011. He started GameDaily.com and grew it to one of world’s largest video games websites and ad networks. It was acquired by TimeWarner AOL in 2006. He was an AOL executive until late 2007. Previously, he founded Internet businesses Gigex, the leading download service for game and software demos, and Internet content delivery leader VCast, Inc, which was acquired by Verizon Wireless. Previously he was VP Sales and Business Development for b2b Internet content company Reach Networks that was part of a Nasdaq IPO. He is currently a partner at Worlds and Games LLC and is consulting with several mobile, social and advertising companies.
He spent 6 years in Europe where he was Managing Director of Teleworld, a division of Philips Media, that operated voice response and interactive TV services with MTV. Mark’s first business introduced chocolate chip cookies to Sweden with its first chain of cookie stores, Marks Cookies.
Mark is a frequently invited speaker to leading business and technology conferences including Digital Media Wire, CES, EO, GDC, E3, VentureBeat, Digital Hollywood, MI6, OMMA, AdTech and IMedia.
He is a patented inventor, investor and a board member of several Internet games and commerce companies.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo