Marty Poulin, Founder and CEO, ShadyLogic
On April 9, 2012
- Company: ShadyLogic
- Title: Founder and CEO
Marty Poulin is the founder and CEO of ShadyLogic, a cutting edge creative and development studio headquartered in Los Angeles. The ShadyLogic team’s wide-ranging experience bridges Casual, Kids, TV, Movies, Toys as well as Virtual Worlds, Console Games and iPhone. This diverse background enables ShadyLogic to deliver worlds and games that bring brands to life.
Marty has consulted on social game design, business and technology analysis, and planning for numerous projects for clients including Spin Master, and Activision for its Skylanders franchise.
Marty’s has also developed online social platforms for market leaders such as Disney’s Interactive Studios (Director of Online) and Sony (SCE-RT online) and was CTO of the MMOG “World War II Online”. He is responsible for the design and development of Disney’s DGamer social game platform and worked on many titles including Turok, Spectrobes, SOCOM 3, and NBA 06.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo