Matthew Brand, Senior Business Development Manager, Badgeville
On March 29, 2012
- Gamification: Meta-game (Panelist)
Matthew is a Senior Business Development Manager at Badgeville, The Behavior Platform. Founded in 2010 to help companies measure and influence user behavior, Badgeville is the gold standard for gamification, having added a global client roster of over 150 customers including Deloitte, eBay’s X.Commerce, Samsung, Dell, NBC, CA Technologies, Universal Music, The Active Network and Recyclebank. As a 15-year internet technology veteran based in San Francisco, Matthew has extensive experience in working with the leading technology, commerce and new media companies to deepen engagement and to improve the overall end-user experience. Matthew is passionate about all things social and can be followed.
Recent Show Updates
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to be at Digital Kids
- Speaker Lineup Reaches 95 with YogiPlay, Electrotank, Bare Tree Media CEOs and More
- Registration Ends this Friday
- Ink New Partnerships at Digital Kids
- An Interview with Joby Otero, VP of Art and Technology & Creative Director for Product and Brand, Activision & Skylander
Stay UpdatedStay informed on Engage events.
Digital Kids Logo